Saturday, February 01, 2014

I Changed My Name To Get More Jobs- IK Osakioduwa

                                         

In an interview published by the Punch newspaper, TV personality IK Osakioduwa, \said that he had to change his stage name from Wildchild to his real name so as to get more jobs.

The high-flying MC and Big Brother Africa host also revealed that he spent an extra year in the university owing to the loss of his entire second (sophomore) year results. Did I hear you say 'tell that to the marines'?


He had lovely things to say about his wife, Olo. Hear him:


Question:              You used to throw wild parties as a bachelor and as expected, women would flock around you. It surprised not a few when your wife came to your defence against speculations on twitter concerning infidelity.
Response;             My wife is a sweet girl. She goes up in arms for me whenever she needs to. That is the beauty of our relationship. One of the reasons why I would never answer any of the girls on my case is that I know who really has my back. When it comes down to it, my wife has my back. There are fights she would go into on my behalf that I don’t need to worry about. If I have no money and things are not working out in my life, the one person who would be there for me is my wife and I don’t have a doubt about it.

Read more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment